Post-Natal Yoga or Pilates for Mother and Baby at Mother & Child
S$130.00 | 2
Valid until 29 February 2020
Mother & Child offers Postnatal Yoga and Pilates six weeks after a natural delivery, or 12 weeks after a caesarean section. Their postnatal yoga classes are gentle and controlled with specific postures dedicated to strengthening the body; sequencing of postures to improve circulation, and breathing techniques to encourage the body to relax and the mind to become quiet and focused.
Post-Natal Pilates aligns the skeletal and muscular imbalances to bring the body to pre-pregnancy health. Benefits include:
- Better breathing pattern; gains a sense of rhythm and timing, reduce discomfort
- Helps improve the abdominal muscles affected by Diastasis Recti
- Improves mental concentration and the general mood of the body
- Enhancing core strength in the abdomen, back and shoulder area
- Improves spinal and pelvic stability
By appointment only.
Monday to Saturday: 9am to 5pm
Sunday: 10am to 3.30pm
163 Tanglin Road,
03-11 Tanglin Mall,